Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane...

Wow, I can't believe it's already here! Just a month ago, I announced to everyone that "I think I need to go to Africa!" and here I am, less than 24 hours and I'll be flying high in the sky. I don't know how often I'm going to be updating this thing but hopefully enough for your to remember my face, check out my new friends, and see what I'm up to! :) Much love to all of you and thanks for your love, suggestions, support, and extra bug spray!

6 comments:

  1. God bless you hon. I know this was one of those things you had to do! Enjoy every minute(Even when the bug spray doesn't work!) and come back refreshed and ready to move forward. You know I love you more than anything and will be praying for you the whole time. Blessings to the woman you will be teaching-God is putting you with them because he knows they need you and you need them Love you bunches-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear from you--We miss you already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lins - So glad to be able to talk with you this morning, hon. Your blog i amazing and I think youu should really think about writing a book when you get home. We're so glad you are safe and can't wait till you are home. I hope your leg is better -honestly that stuff runs in the family right!
    the little boy you met at the orphanage sounds adorable. Who knows you may end up adopting someday, which would be amazing. We love you tons hon. The wedding plans are rolling along and we can talk more about them when you get home. Have to start looking for those dresses!!! Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again hon, I justlooked at your photos and they are so good. I can't wait to see more when you get home. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete