Saturday, July 10, 2010

7/5

7/5 First day in Uganda and got to Red Chilli hostel.  Following the brightly colored tunnels boasting with African music made our way into the check-in/dining area. After we ordered dinner (let’s just say I only ate the avocado in my avocado and bacon on a toasted baguette) and drinks (did you know NILE beer was brewed by South African brewing company?  Same as Miller...tear! Little piece of home!) we hit the hay.  Needless to say my bug check of my room was extremely thorough even though I found a little lizard!
Downtown Kampala

Red Chilli check-in

Bar Menu

My humble (very humble) abode.

My room is the first on the left. Ahead were the bathrooms and showers.  Monkeys were in the trees!

This one's for Kim! It was the biggest piggy ever!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment